CITIZENS INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (C.I.A.)



"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice!


Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."


--Barry Goldwater







Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Voice Within

I have read of "Old Glory." She stands tall as if to guard the Harbor of our country's foundation. She has a voice within. It often seems buried inside the catacombs of our conciousness...destined to shine in the labyrinth of the monumental structure that surrounds her.

The Voice Within the Statue of Liberty (Thank you Christina) still cries out today as did the inscription herein stated: "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp" cries she. With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I must readily admit that I cannot reconcile this level of compassion for others, nor pretend to offer our freedoms to others when we speak of exclusionay provisions with respect to immigration. I do fully understand that the stated argument for such is legal verses illegal immigrants; yet, are we not in fact employing protectionary overtones in this matter disquised as legal impositions.

I do not know. I do not know the hearts of others. There are times when I do not mine own. Having lost perhaps half of the reading audience by now, I will continue to state my case. The news is a 24 hour cycle. There are times when the Domestic Public and Global Citizens receive snippets of infomation and are lost in the cycle of systematic disinformation designed to primarily allow their intellect to be placed in the hands of others.

A few observations which have impacted the lives of my wife and I during the last 24 hours are as such. Let us begin with ACORN. The entire United States Citizenry are fully aware of the suspect nature of ACORN's historical and current illegal activities. It is sort of hard to imagine that Charles, Charlie, Chump...etc. Gibson, Gibbs,...etc have not heard of the recent videotapes providing further evidence of political malfesance and criminal conduct by this quasi-governmental entity.

Sure the mainstream media (Swiftly sliding to the Fringe Front) would ignore the story. Please understand that their commercial dollars are a byproduct of their political slant. Yes, several companies abandoned Beck for playing the Honesty Card, yet the mainstream knows full well that they would not only further alienate their base with an honest portrayal of ACORN, their revenue stream would completely fall off the face of the earth.

The liberal attempt to boycott Whole Foods for the CEO's expression of an honest opinion opinion simply backfired. Would it not do the same for other Corporate Entities. Connect the dots, Corporate America. Yes, if the Health Bill does not pass, you will not be able to force your employees in the direction of the Government Health Care Program. Therefore your ROA, ROE, Price/Earnings Ratio and Stock Price would remain in tact. Yet, were you to get out in the front as did the Whole Food's CEO, your revenue increase from the increase in your customer base would more than compensate forthe the beaucratic and incompetent and quality health care system you so desperately want. Not small business. But the GE's and Wal-Marts of the world who sleep with the enemy for monetary gain. Read James Chapter V and see where you are headed.

Let me read a quote from a Founder of our Constitution which many consider an Evolutionary Document. I do not!!! It is by Thomson Jefferson and is directly stated as such in concert with evil gotten gain. Thank you Charlie Wrangle, Rob Bagoyaveich, Obama, Acorn, SEIU, George Soros, etc. "'Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just.; that his justice cannot sleep forever."

What did the American Citizenry witness in the last 24 hours. Kanye West jerked the microphone from Taylor Swift to offer his opinion as to why she did not deserve it. Did he apologize. He only did so when his handlers mandated he did so. Did Jay Leno take a stance with respect to the matter. Yes, NBC was able to move some more "Refridgerators and Color TV's. I love Leno. Yet why not say to Kanye. "You took her Mike, I think I will take yours."

I also see a young and beautiful Black Lady "Beyonce" give Taylor a chance to offer her words of thanks. She did not have too. It was compassion. Not for color nor creed. It was simply fair and she healed a significant amount of racial tension that could have resulted from Kanye's childish and typical persona.

I move throughout the day as I watch my Options positions move North and South. I see a young adolescent try to find a seat on a Public School Bus. His punishment for choosing a vacant seat was a "BeatDown." He was pummeled by a group of black animals destined to lift their hierarchy in the domain of peer pressure. Just a poor white boy, not wealthy enough to choose a private school. One subject to the animalistic reparation of those of a different race. The Bus Driver ignored. The majority applauded. The poor took his reparation. I ask you Mr. President. Does that go far enough for you. Somehow, I think not.

I listen in the morning on CNBC. I am interested in the oversees markets, crude oil prices, gold prices, the CPI, etc. Who do I see? The former Governor of Illinois explaining away Chicago Politics and attempting to sell his "Comeback" book. I am sorry to learn that the domestic and global economy will take a back seat to this political clown, but what perhaps disturbs me most is that he may in fact make a comeback. On the same day, he peddles his merchandise on CNBC, he attends the funderal of his Campaign Finance Chairman who recently made a successful suicide attempt.

Then the mental giants in Congress decides to formally write a note on a napkin chastising the President for yet another lie he had told, and pass it from one member to the next which stated in essence: "Na na na na na nah." Al this, while the obvious criminal who chairs the House and Ways Committee, (It was Tax Evasion and not Tax Avoidance) gets yet another free pass. The entire United States Citizenry knows exactly why such is the case.

I would like to borrow a few words from our "Messiah." "Are you "FIRED UP" citizens. Are you "Fired Up" Citizens. Be ye Black, White, Yellow, or somewhere in between, please get "Fired Up." While I was not an expert in Chemistry nor Physics, I know that for each Force, there is and Equal and Opposite one ready to do battle. Don't give up!!! Don't ever give up!!! (Thank you Jim Valvano)

Is there "A Voice Within." Christina. There are times when we seem left all alone to the depths of our soul. Sure, as we grow older, that soul has been molded by our innate nature and the nurture that lead us down that path which either defies that nature or serve to reinforce it. We need to spend the time to analyze and evaluate our voice.

What do we stand for? Are we willing to forsake compassion for a Hispanic Migrant Worker while allowing a Corrupt and Criminal Enterprise, Politician, or Business Executive to defile the integrity of our Founding Fathers. Perhaps we are!!! Yet is that "The Voice Within" which beckons us to do so, or the voice of apathy which seduces our mindset of ambivolence.



No comments:

Post a Comment